Cabinet glass and glass shelves
We can cut your cabinet glass for you from a variety of glass choices in our showroom. You can also have cabinet glass etched or leaded glass made to size in custom sizes for all your cabinet needs. We sell to builders, homeowners, and cabinet shops. Glass shelves look better behind glass cabinets because it lets the light flow through the cabinet. We can order different thicknesses of shelves and have a nice beveled edge to the shelves also. Bring your shelf sizes with you when you come in.
Glass cabinets can add contrast on a wall of cabinet doors
Cabinet glass can be used to break up a wall of cabinets. You can used leaded, beveled or textured glass to achieve this effect. We also sell glass shelves with a wonderful beveled edge to compliment the glass doors.
Stained glass is an affordable option for a small accent cabinet.
Try making a small cabinet more decorative with a stained glass insert. You can design the stained glass around the theme of the kitchen. You can also choose which glass types you prefer. Clear smooth textures for display inserts or rough textures if more opacity is preferred.
Cabinet glass an be used to enhance a kitchen remodel or a bathroom if you want to add a dramatic touch. Please visit The Glass Door store and More showroom at 14972 North Florida Avenue, Tampa, FL 33613, Florida Bears Shopping Center to see all the different types of cabinet glass available for purchase.
Alternating rough vecchio glass and smooth antique glass creates contrast in this stained glass insert for these kitchen cabinets.
Cabinet glass can be used in office furniture also
A few of our clear textured cabinet glass choices
This is just a few of the choices of plain textured glass for cabinets. There are more not shown that have smooth textures that allow a view into the cabinet but are also decorative. You will have to come to the store for a quote and see the store samples. Bring all the sizes and quantities with you.
SLIDESHOW: See some texture cabinet glass choices
- Wavy black on clear Baroque cabinet glass. Unique and contemporary. Looks good in dark or light cabinets. Contemporary cabinet glass
- Contemporary or Modern cabinet glass. Completely obscure and shimmery
- Semi opaque cabinet glass. Versitile design for modern or traditional cabinets
- Dense obscure cabinet glass. Snowflake pattern
- Dense obscure cabinet glass
- Semi opaque cabinet glass. Versitile design. Will mostly hide items in cabinet
- Shimmery and modern cabinet glass. Semi obscure.
- Modern cabinet glass. Small squares and textured background will hide items in cabinet
- Plain frosted cabinet glass will hide all items in cabinet
- Semi transparent will hide most items in cabinet
- Semi transparent. Will slightly obscure items and give modern decorative appeal to cabinet
- Transparent cabinet glass. Good for displaying items in cabinet
- Transparent and decorative. Versatile will coordinate with most cabinets.
- Semi transparent. Modern
- Modern cabinet glass with full obscurity.
- Semi opaque. Wavy glass for cabinets
- Semi transparent. Very versatile and will hide items further from the glass.
- Very transparent. Elegant glass for displaying items in cabinets
- Semi transparent with heavy woodgrain. More rustic design.
Etched glass cabinet with contemporary design.
Wine Cabinet Glass Doors
These etched wine glasses and wine bottle were custom designed for a customer who built his wine cabinet in his home. Many other designs are possible depending on your design vision. Come in and discuss what suits your design details in your home.